Friday, July 6, 2012



There was this one day that I can remember when I was I told ‘To love what I do’

I remember thinking; I don’t know what I do, so how do I know if I love it?

As years have passed, I now think about every moment as a gift, and it’s my choice to open that gift or I can choose to not open it and let it be and it will pass me by.

Now is a present, you have to open it to know if you love it.

And when I think about loving what I do, I actually love opening the present and turning it into an even more amazing gift for someone else.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete